September 3, 2009

First post from Lanail Edwards

This is the first submission from DraigonFli Publishing from Lanail Edwards. I hope everyone enjoys and stay tune for clips from my new author Mya.
Emotional Poet
Sometimes I wanna write…..Sometimes I feel like no matter How much I want you to understand me...I know truly you will never really get me. All I wanna do is be happy. So tell me why is it… I feel so alone. Why is it when I lay in bed I seem to think of not only you but some of everything else too. Sometimes I just feel like writing. I wanna scream and tell the world my story. My heart desires, aches, and dreams. Can you take all of me in or do you really only wanna hear about you? Sometimes I cant help but write. Once I’m full I got spit , even if I didn’t want you to know. You can call me crazy, strange or maybe insane but I think this thing called Life keeps me Sane. I can only see me love…not matter how much I wanna hate. You can hurt me, beat me, lie to me and cheat on me and I still love….now that’s the part I think is crazy. Maybe one day I’ll click or who knows maybe I’m a ticking bomb waiting to explode….instead of doing it all over you…I’ll do it with this pen… Listen to me write, listen to my poetry, you find everything there is to know about me….not really just a lot of the things I seen and went through…shit still going through, you may even find a piece of you in me. I feed off the energy given to me and I pour out for other who seek. Sometimes I just got to write no matter how much I want to not write….its like magic…my thoughts roam and my emotions speak….God just give a me second away from life so I can breath.
 
Peace and blessing to all those who don’t understand me…..you to have the choice to listen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A little hard to follow...but i love the idea and the statemnt you are trying to make...keep at it :)!