September 30, 2009

Something has to Change By Lanail Edwards

I wonder, how much do I have left to give? Is it enough to supply you only to watch you want more? Or could I have finally given my all? I feel like no one understands me, no matter how hard they try, including you.
When I wake up I'm reliving the hurt all over again and I'm wondering "how do you really, really get over it?"
Do you close your eyes and open them again...nah because this nothing has changed. Should I change my number just in case you think to call?
I mean, I thought about it but it wasn't really all because of you. This is a road I have constantly traveled. After a while you get tired of going down memory lane and for your, it's been far too long.
So, what is there left to do? Say Goodbye? Good bye for now or as many say, till the next time I take you back. I say good bye forever, because even if I stayed you would only keep hurting me.

No comments: